AccuTech is an exclusive installation process used by Just Right Air to ensure that every installation provides unsurpassed quality in materials and workmanship. The AccuTech installation process was established by Dan Dearden, Just Right Air’s founder and a recognized industry authority with nearly 40 years of experience and the 2004 winner of the prestigious NATE Top Tech Award in recognition as the top technician in North America.
Why AccuTech Matters to You
An AccuTech system delivers lower utility bills, increased comfort, longer equipment life, fewer repairs, a safer system and peace of mind. Total cost of ownership of an AccuTech system is typically significantly less than other “less expensive” systems.
Dan found through his inspection of thousands of systems that most were performing far below their intended capacity, specifications and expectations. He observed that most systems were oversized, had inadequate duct systems and obvious installation defects. Many did not even meet basic building and safety codes. To address this, Dan established the eight-step AccuTech Installation Process to ensure that the system is installed correctly.
The AccuTech Installation Consists of 8 Key Elements:
- Accurate Equipment Selection: Equipment is selected using scientifically proven, and ACCA endorsed, methods and instruments to determine the correct equipment capacity for the geographic, structural and occupant requirements. This ensures your maximum efficiency and comfort.
- Airflow Enhancement: Using state-of-the art instruments our technicians incorporate advanced techniques in the installation process to maximize airflow and ensure superior efficiency and your comfort.
- Property Protection: We use a no-trace practice to ensure your home is protected while we are there and the work area is spotless when we leave. In addition, we carry full property, auto and workers’ compensation insurance to protect you in the event of an accident.
- Refrigerant Integrity Protection: Exclusive steps are taken to make sure your system is properly charged with contaminant-free refrigerant. This ensures optimal performance of your cooling system.
- Safety Enhancement: This practice ensures that the AccuTech installation meets or exceeds all applicable safety codes. Field-tested parts and materials are used to ensure that the system operates safely. Installers receive over 40 hours of annual training and all are nationally certified in safe installation practices.
- Personalized System Controls: Thermostats and other system controls are customized and personalized to maximize the system effectiveness and efficiency while matching your unique needs and lifestyle.
- Systematic Testing and Startup: This key process includes a final checkout list. This ensures that the system and all components pass the rigid requirements of the AccuTech Installation standard and that the system functions as designed. Every system must pass this rigorous test.
- Quality Audit: After each AccuTech installation, a follow up visit is made to ensure that the system is functioning to AccuTech standards, that you are comfortable with the system operation including the personalized controls, and that you understand all warranties and guarantees. We’re not satisfied until you are 100% satisfied.
The AccuTech Guarantees
- One-year Money Back Guarantee: If you are unhappy for any reason with the work we have performed and/or the equipment we have provided; and, if we cannot otherwise resolve the concerns to your satisfaction, we will remove the equipment provided and extend you a full refund.
- Efficiency Guarantee: We guarantee that the rated system efficiency as established by AHRI meets or exceeds the efficiency promised by Just Right Air.
- Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee: Just Right Air warrants for life to the original purchaser that the workmanship and materials (equipment excluded) provided by Just Right Air are free of defects.
- With customer’s continued membership in the Just Right Comfort Rewards Program and providing that all maintenance and service during warranty period is provided by Just Right Air, Just Right Air extends the following additional warranties and guarantees:
- Extended Labor Warranty: For the duration of the warranty period provided by the manufacturer, Just Right Air will cover labor and all costs incurred in diagnosing, repairing, installing and handling defective and replacement parts.
- 5-year Comfort Guarantee: Just Right Air guarantees that the system, as designed and installed by Just Right Air, will maintain the area serviced by that system at the designed temperatures.
- 10-year “No Lemons” Guarantee: Should the heat exchanger in the furnace or the compressor in the air conditioner or heat pump fail within 10 years of installation, Just Right Air will replace the furnace, air conditioner or heat pump with a new and comparable model.